Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back to Reality

We have been on vacation mode for 2 whole weeks and it all ends tomorrow.  Bella is back in school and Tony is back to work.  I have to get the laundry caught up and I don't think I've cooked a meal in 2 weeks (except for Christmas Day).  Gloria and I start back to school on Tuesday and I'm trying to decide if I should put the girls in gymnastics class on Wednesday.

I'm going to post some pictures from Christmas.  This year I must say has been the best Christmas yet.  Christmas Eve mass was perfect,  St. Mary's was beautiful.  My Christmas Day meal turned out great, the meat a little more rare than I like but other than that absolutely perfect.  The girls had a blast opening presents and they were so sweet and thankful for everything.

I'm looking forward to a great 2011!



No comments:

Post a Comment