Friday, December 24, 2010

It's that time of the year again!

Merry Christmas Eve!  I am up at 5am with a cough but so glad it is me coughing and not the girls or even worse, my husband.  I have been thinking about starting a blog and I finally went for it this morning.  It feels like life is crazy and hectic sometimes so I am hoping this blog will help me stop and remember that life is wonderful.

It seems like in holidays past I worry about where I am not instead of enjoying where I am.  You know how it is.... once you are married your time has to be split up between families.  I vowed at Thanksgiving this year to enjoy where I am and that is exactly what I am going to do. 

Tonight a beautiful mass with Tony and the girls and then breakfast with Tony's family.  Yes, breakfast.  Tony's family has always had breakfast for dinner on Christmas Eve. Tradition and I love having traditions!  Christmas morning should be a blast.  The girls are at the perfect age (I say that every year) to really have fun.  Homemade cinnamon rolls, sausage casserole, Bloody Mary's and of course toys, toys, and toys. I am hosting Christmas lunch this year for my family.  I just pray my beef tenderloin turns out great.  Well, for one the tenderloin was $80. Tony keeps asking... are you sure you know how to cook this?  We shall see and I will definitely take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment