Sunday, February 13, 2011

1st Playdate

I knew it was going to happen soon.  Bella got the phone call to go to a movie with a friend and to play at her house for awhile afterwards.  I spoke with her mom and Tony and I decided it would be fun for her to go.  I took her to meet her friend at the movies and left.  I have to admit I was a little nervous but I knew it was good for her to go and she was really excited.  I made sure to remind her to act polite and play nice.  I also told her a few other "rules" like: don't go over to anyone else's house; if you go outside, stay away from the pool even if there is a cover on it; and you know never to step on ice because you could fall through.  We picked her up before dinner and they had had a great time.  I'm so glad we let her go.

The snow if finally gone and warmer days are ahead.  I'm so ready for spring and for the beach in a couple of months.  Sandles and flip flops here I come.  It is crazy how three nights ago we were getting 4 inches of snow and Tony was worried how he would get home from a meeting and today the high is 70.

I just finished The Naked Mom by Brooke Burke.  It was a great book for busy moms and gave me a great new outlook on being a mom, wife, and taking care of yourself. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how fast they are growing. They are so cute. I got to see them not too long ago when they came by grandmas before heading home with Joy and Marty. Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete